Monday, March 15, 2021

Prayer Letter - February 2020

Greetings from the beautiful city of Xalapa, Veracruz, where my son, Philip and his wife, Liz and their four sons live. I’m enjoying family time with them, and also with my brother, Tommy Ashcraft, and his wife, Emily. But the purpose of this visit is to participate in a three-day conference in the Calvary Baptist Church which Philip started. This is my first conference for the year, and several more lie ahead of me. Thank you for your prayers.


Our Church continues to grow, and souls continue to be saved in all of our ministries, including door to door soul winning, conferences, youth banquet, and even at our Christmas dinner. 


God also used the wedding of a precious couple in our Church, Diego and Eloisa, to reach two very special families: Sunday morning after the wedding on Saturday night, the bride’s parents were saved. And that evening, 32 people made professions of Faith, including Pastor Albino’s  parents, and some of his siblings. 


At our Youth Christmas banquet several young people were saved, and 5 surrendered to full time service.


At our Church’s Anniversary conference, there were also 2 more saved. 


At our Ladies’ Prayer Breakfast on Wednesday, January 29, two precious ladies were saved. One of these ladies is mother to three autistic children. Please pray that Yulissa will grow in grace, and for wisdom in raising these special children.


One of my favorite ministries is my ladies’ Bible study on Thursday evening. One lady who attends is a Tzeltal Indian. I was encouraged last week when she told me she takes her notes back to her village, gathers her family, and teaches them my lessons in Tzeltal. What a blessing!


I love my life and my ministries. And it is through your faithful prayers and financial support that I was able to report the blessings God has poured out the last two months.


Enjoy serving the Lord to the fullest.


Your friend,

Mrs. Billie Sloan

Nahum 1:7


No comments: